Last Updated - 3/1/2021
Information we collect
- Personal Identifiable Information:
We collect personal identifiable information such as your name, telephone number, alternate phone number, email address and physical address.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We also collect information such as property value, existing mortgage, loan requested value, and other information which could not be used to identify you (collectively, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “NPII”).
How we collect information
- Information provided by you:
Information is collected when you enter information in connection with applying for a loan. This Information is provided via an online form on our website’s various pages (https://renfi.ca).
- Information from cookies and other tracking technologies:
How we use your information
In General: We may use Information to:
1. Deliver the products or services you requested
2. Improve customer service
3. Improve our website
4. Personalize your user experience
5. Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
6. Manage our business
Who do we share your information with?
Affiliated Businesses: In submitting an inquiry for a loan product or other service provided through this website, you agree that we may share your Information with alternative lenders and other third parties which provide services to our consumers. Your information will be sent to our “Affiliated Businesses” to deliver the products and services you requested. PLEASE NOTE: the Affiliated Businesses with which you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services. You should contact these Partner Network directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices.
How we protect your information
1. We take above industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use 256 bit encryption (SSL) in the transmission of your Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls and other intrusion detection and prevention controls to help prevent unauthorized persona from gaining access to your Information.
Keep in mind that no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your Information, we cannot guarantee that your Information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure.
We use “cookies”.
We use Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to track performance. Google Analytics uses persistent cookies to track visitor sessions, visitors across multiple sessions, and referral sources to our sites. We also track the performance of promotional links to our site using Google Analytics. In compliance with the Google Analytics Terms of Service, at no time is personally identifiable information (PII) passed to Google Analytics. Note that Google Analytics stores its data within Canada and is subject to Canada laws. We use this data to understand site performance to serve you better. Those wishing to opt out of Google Analytics data collection should use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Visiting our website from outside canada
The Site is governed by the laws of Canada, and is intended for the enjoyment of residents of Canada only. We make no representation that the Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
Your privacy rights and who to contact
You have the right to tell us if you:
• don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
• would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
• would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records
• wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.